Sunday, March 25, 2012

About Me


Melita Wongus


    My name is Melita Wongus and I’m a sophomore at George Mason University.  I’m currently studying Community Health with a concentration in Global Health; my future career goals include becoming a Physician and assisting aid across the continent of Africa.  I’m actively involved in numerous organizations such as UNICEF and Chasing Dreams Not Boys.  I enjoy supporting my University’s athletic teams and attending social events on campus.  Some of my interests include playing tennis, cooking, athletic training, and spending time with friends and family.  I’m a proud Patriot at George Mason University counting down the days until I become  an alumni. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to advantages and disadvantages of technology. Also, please share your experience with the technology.